Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What? More Yarn?


I could show you a picture of the finished sock but it looks much like the previous shot but in complete sockiness. I am nearly up to the heel on its pair but .... well tonight was the dinner for my uncle's birthday and I had to just gift him the hot water bottle and cover and an IOU.

Here instead is some yummy yarn I could not resist. I've been meaning to check out the Yarn Wench for a while and last week or so she had a sale. The discount on these two beauties basically covered my postage and with the dollar so strong ... who could resist. I *know* I'm about to see yarn stores of the world but these balls look unbelievably delicious in real life. I almost want to eat them up or something. Strawberry Mocha Creme sitting on Devine Melon! Yum!! Those socks are gonna be mine!

No comments: