Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Still knitting socks!

Well. I am back. It's been a loooong journey in between posts. And sadly, I lost some of my crafting mojo for a while. But ... never to be defeated, hopefully I am back bigger and better than ever! I am back to crafting every day and I just set up my very first soft light box for taking photos. I've been uploading images to my etsy store but I am going to try and commit to posting crafting photos here every day, if I can, of projects in progress.

So ... here goes!



I am working on a couple of top secret projects so those will have to wait. In the meantime, I cast on the socks I am knitting socks for my Mum's birthday (belated) ... Blue Moon Fiber Arts in Rhodonite.



I am *loving* the colourway. Might have to find a way to get me a pair too.

No comments: