Monday, October 08, 2007

Rocking Sock Club

I got my internationals invitation today to resubscribe for the Socks that Rock Rocking Sock Club. The price for the club has gone up again - it went up last year. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I personally think they might be absorbing some of the postage costs in the club price but ... I dunno, I guess at some point, if it increases every year (but the regular skeins stay the same price) I might eventually get priced out of the market.

Not this year though! Last year, when the club cost $20 less, I bought mine when the Aussie dollar was 75US cents. This year, the new cost price gets bought hopefully when the dollar is still strong - we don't pay till January, today the Aussie dollar was 90US cents. I'm still wayyyyyyyyyy ahead.

No comments: