Friday, November 10, 2006

not more socks!!!

I do need to at least itemise my sock knitting list. I need to figure out how to do the bars along the side but it looked too fiddly when researching it yesterday. In any case, I decided to cast on a new pair of socks - the pair for my aunt - last night. And I actually took the needles from Seashells. bad. And also, I'm trying not to think about it too much but to get gauge, I had to go up a size in needles and then cast on more stitches - seems wrong but I'm gonna be zen with it. I'm using the cashmere/merino from The Knittery in Exotic. Its a delicious red and black with graduations between the two in greys and the lightest reddish pinks. The fabric is coming out just stunningly.

Will attempt to photograph random things on the weekend. Have a good one!

No comments: