Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holidays Day 1

I haven't really figured out yet what I am going to do with respect to getting crafting done whilst still having a good time with my hobby and relaxing. I don't really want to make a list cause it's so anal for something that should be fun. On the other hand, it's so easy to just faff about, a bit of this and a bit of that, and turn around at the end of a fortnight and not really get anything done at all. I might end up relaxed but I know that I will be upset or mad at myself for not really achieving anything ... yet more WIPs ...

So, at the bare minimum, I'm going to post photos every day of my holidays. I will probably get a list thing happening over the weekend.



This though is a rough pile of some of the things I really really want to get done. The ball of yarn is Socks that Rock in Downpour or Mudslide, I should check. I balled it up about 6 months ago to make myself a pair of socks. The other skein is Mars Quake from Lisa Souza. I want to make myself a shawl from it. The newest crosstitch I started, last month. It's flappers and 1920s thang. And the hexagons. Still.

A tonne of other things are not in the picture. Steady as she goes.

No comments: