Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday



Phew! Just made it in. And to be honest, I only got some knitting done because I had said I would post everyday! It was a long day today and I only got home at about 8.45 pm. So all things considered, not bad on the knitting front! Lucky I had some online reading to do!!

So ... what do we have here? The Rhodonite socks are coming out in a lovely striped pattern. And as usual are knitting up quickly. Blue Moon Fiber Arts are one of my favourite sock yarns to knit with. I always forget how lovely the yarn is till I come back to a STR project.

My sock is sitting on the vintage kimono materials for my silk cushion cover which is also on my to do task list this week. Not quite sure when this is going to get sewn up ... hmmm

I have several craft tasks on my overall weekly (and master) to do task list(s) just because I really want to start making inroads on WIPs, projects and presents. I'm interested to see how well I do and whether this helps.

No comments: